During our fully interactive, live streamed 4 hours course divided into 2 sessions you will learn about:
– recent history of satellites industry
– principles of systems engineering as applied to small satellites
– small satellites mission analysis and design
– potential missions and applications
– satellites manufacturing and materials used
– satellites operations and deployment methods
– basics of earth observation and satellites imaging
– power systems, software and data handling
– propulsion types
– key legislation and licensing
– launch methods and best practices
-ground control and communication
– financing arrangements
The course targets participants working in finance, technology, research institutions, academia and state agencies with a little or no prior experience in/with satellite industry.
How to attend?
Courses are hold regularly online for private individuals according to the schedule published on this website.
We also organize courses for companies and other organizations on pre-agreed schedule.
Please contact us for more details or to register.
1st session: 11th August 2021, 8 pm CEST
2nd session 18th August 2021, 8 pm CEST